TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
"Well, it's a beautiful chapter in my life and it's a fantastic part of the journey. I'd recommend (it) to every one of you out here and I am blissfully happy. What more can one say," she added. Aishwarya and Abhishek tied the knot in April, and industry analysts say their marriage created Bollywood's ultimate power couple with public interest in the couple being likened to Hollywood duo of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
Earlier in the day, the former Miss World dazzled audiences as she took the ramp wearing a blue sequenced ensemble at the launch of the Bridal collection of Swiss watch company Longines of whom she is a brand ambassador.