TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
"Well, it's a beautiful chapter in my life and it's a fantastic part of the journey. I'd recommend (it) to every one of you out here and I am blissfully happy. What more can one say," she added. Aishwarya and Abhishek tied the knot in April, and industry analysts say their marriage created Bollywood's ultimate power couple with public interest in the couple being likened to Hollywood duo of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
Earlier in the day, the former Miss World dazzled audiences as she took the ramp wearing a blue sequenced ensemble at the launch of the Bridal collection of Swiss watch company Longines of whom she is a brand ambassador.