- Neha Dhupia To Officially Announce Her Pregnancy Soon? Read The Details Here
- Neha Dhupia On Undergoing Plastic Surgery: 'You Either Focus On Your Job Or The Boob Job'
- Nora Fatehi Not Ready To Forgive Ex BF Angad Bedi? Claims She Doesn't Know Him & Has Never Met Him!
- You Won't Believe How Karan Johar REACTED When Neha Dhupia Told Him She's Getting Married!
- Was Neha Dhupia Pregnant Before Marrying Angad Bedi? Read This Before Reacting To Rumors!
- Neha Dhupia & Angad Bedi ‘Surprise’ Wedding: Priyank Sharma, Ex-GF Divya, Bharti Singh & Others Wish
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Ashish Chowdhary was considered an average actor till Dhamaal. After the release of the Indra Kumar movie, the actor's life has changed. His fans are now eagerly awaiting his next comedy, Rama Rama Kya Hain Drama.
It is a little known fact that Ashish is not very pleased with the film, though. According to him, the film turned out quite differently from what he thought it would be. "As a professional, I completed the shooting and the dubbing for the movie," says Ashish, "and I do not want to be associated with the film further. I do not want to speak about it." He has also vowed never to work with anybody associated with Rama Rama Kya Hain Drama. Does that mean he will never work with Amrita Arora, Neha Dhupia, and Rajpal Yadav? Please elaborate, Ashish, we are clueless about what went wrong.