TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Director Balki aka Balakrishnan's next venture too will have the Big B in it. His last film Cheeni Kum was a big hit. It has Amitabh Bachchan and Tabu in lead roles. This one though will be based on the relationship between a father and a son. It will be christened Pa.
Sticking with the same old formula that helped him strike big, Balki has Ilayaraja doing the music for the film. He did the music for Cheeni Kum too. He made the announcement after meeting the music maestro in his studios.
The director was approached by Kamal Hassan to direct a film of his but he refused. Many others approached him with offers but he chose to stick with the Big B for his next flick. Interestingly, Junior B Abhishek Bachchan will play Amitabh's son in the film. PC Shriram will handle the camera work in the film. The other members of the crew will be determined soon.
|Also read... |
Shilpa Shetty is Dr. Shilpa Shetty
Bipasha to endorse Kinetic-SYM scooter
Rakhi Sawant endorses Mint-o-fresh
|Articles by the same author |
Karthi, Reema in Ayirathil Oruvan
Bharatiraja to join Kalaignar team
Shivaji crosses 7 crores in 5 weeks