TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Reveals an insider, “Bunty had wanted to host his 43rd birthday party at the poolside of buddy Sanjay Dutt"s complex.
But the residents — most of them foreigners — had reserved the place for a Christmas Eve party on December 24.
Now the party will be held at Bunty's Pali Hill flat. Binita is planning to invite about 35 of Bunty"s close friends like Sanjay-Maanyata, Sanju"s sisters Priya and Namrata with their families, Ajay Marwah, Ajay Arora, amongst others." Ironically, his now-estranged wife Suman had hosted last year"s birthday party.
A common friend of the couple says, “Binita is a vegetarian and currently Bunty too is on a vegetarian trip, though friends have insisted on non-veg food at the bash. The birthday boy, who used to feast on mutton paya is now content with alu and dal."
Bunty's gal denies everything, “I am not hosting any party for Bunty and there isn"t anything going on between us. He might be leaving for London for Christmas and if he doesn"t, he might have a small get-together on his birthday. I might not go as I have friends and family coming down from the US."
Binita, currently acting in Yogesh Bharadwaj"s Sargana is in Mumbai on a sabbatical from her current job with Time Warner, “I am only interested in parallel films. I have done my education from the University of Pennsylvania and Wharton Business School.
I am on a six-month break to learn dance and act in films. I am not interested in money or glamour. I come from a conservative family and they wouldn"t want me to act in commercial films."