TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Bipasha Basu is doing what all Indian women do, trying to bail out their loves career. It is believed that after the No Smoking got washed out in the box office none of the directors are keen to cast John in their movies. The actor is still to come out with a solo blockbuster. The pair will be next seen on screen Vivek Agnihotri's Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal alongside Arshad Warsi.
Bipasha who is still one of the hottest bombshells in the industry is currently in touch with a few directors to whom she is recommending John's name. It may be recalled that the actress had similarly campaigned for John which led to their casting in Jism. She has even gone on to the extent of committing her dates together if the producers agree to cast the real life lovers in reel. Do we still hear rumours of them parting ways?