TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Bipasha Basu is doing what all Indian women do, trying to bail out their loves career. It is believed that after the No Smoking got washed out in the box office none of the directors are keen to cast John in their movies. The actor is still to come out with a solo blockbuster. The pair will be next seen on screen Vivek Agnihotri's Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal alongside Arshad Warsi.
Bipasha who is still one of the hottest bombshells in the industry is currently in touch with a few directors to whom she is recommending John's name. It may be recalled that the actress had similarly campaigned for John which led to their casting in Jism. She has even gone on to the extent of committing her dates together if the producers agree to cast the real life lovers in reel. Do we still hear rumours of them parting ways?