TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
"There is a lot to be taught. We need command over the language, good diction and pronounciation, the need to be observant, the conviction on emotional portrayal, and the ability to pick up emotional graphs and give the right expressions. There is also the need to understand characterization, portraying speech pattern, dialogue delivery, scene conflict understanding to follow the mood, memory power, and for actors to become more real and natural," says the 29-year-old guru, who is also behind Jacqline Fernandes of 'Alladin', Miss India Earth Pooja Chitgopekar, Femina runner-up Tanya Vakil among others.
No wonder, Deepika delivered her scenes in OSO with all that histrionic guru gyaan!
|Deepika Padukone in Om Shanti Om|