TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Deepika Padukone is the news maker in the tinsel town these days. The Bollywood actress who gave a solid performance in Om Shanti Om is reportedly back with her ex flame Nihar Pandya. The actress is being spotted too often with Nihar in social events and private parties. Deepika however maintains she is still single.
The actress had parted ways with Nihar a few months back and had a short cameo with Ranbir Kapoor. In the recent past she has shown too much of interest in the Indian cricketers M S Dhoni and Yuvraj Singh. She had even gone on a late night drive with Yuvraj after a match. She however has never given any hint as to whom she really likes. For now Deepika seems to be enjoying the company of all these man