TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
By: Sunil Norohna
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Love can make people do the impossible. In this case, it"s not so much the impossible but it sure seems like it. Recently in the news for his alleged crush over the gorgeous Deepika Padukone. Mahendra Singh Dhoni has got himself a new haircut from John Abraham"s stylist. This was surprise for the fans, who were waiting for him at the Ranchi Airport sporting his arguably immortalized look. It was to their surprise (and ours too) that he has cut his hair. And the question being asked now is whether Deepika Padukone made him do it or was he just eliminating competition from John Abraham?
The cricket captain recently was at an Om Shanti Om function and was bedazzled by the actress and we don"t blame him.He invited her to the India-Australia T20 match, which she attended with her family. She spoke to the media later saying that Dhoni"s comments about her were flattering. So do we have another cricket – Bollywood jodi in the making or is it just innocent love? Well all we can say that the two have the most compatibility that jodi"s come with? So here"s a cheers to Dhoni and Deepika.