TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Sunil Norohna
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Love can make people do the impossible. In this case, it"s not so much the impossible but it sure seems like it. Recently in the news for his alleged crush over the gorgeous Deepika Padukone. Mahendra Singh Dhoni has got himself a new haircut from John Abraham"s stylist. This was surprise for the fans, who were waiting for him at the Ranchi Airport sporting his arguably immortalized look. It was to their surprise (and ours too) that he has cut his hair. And the question being asked now is whether Deepika Padukone made him do it or was he just eliminating competition from John Abraham?
The cricket captain recently was at an Om Shanti Om function and was bedazzled by the actress and we don"t blame him.He invited her to the India-Australia T20 match, which she attended with her family. She spoke to the media later saying that Dhoni"s comments about her were flattering. So do we have another cricket – Bollywood jodi in the making or is it just innocent love? Well all we can say that the two have the most compatibility that jodi"s come with? So here"s a cheers to Dhoni and Deepika.