TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Raymond Ronamai
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Mahendra Singh Dhoni is Indian cricket ODI captain and Yuvraj Singh is his deputy. They are perhaps the most aggressive batsmen in Indian team and they are the mainstay in the middle order. It's not easy to break their partnership once they get going. But there is one person who could break this partnership any time and that too without a ball. And the person is Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone. She is their weakness.
Dhoni had openly expressed his admiration for the Om Shanti Om heroine and had even invited her to the recent T20 cricket match between India and Australia. Ever since, rumours of possible romance between the duo has been doing the rounds. But there is one person who is having gala time with the actress while all the hype goes to Dhoni. Interestingly, the person is Dhoni's deputy Yuvraj Singh.
Well, Deepika was spotted late at night with Yuvraj recently. She was once again spotted at the recent ODI match between India and Pakistan at Jaipur. It is reported that Yuvi took her for a long drive after the match and then had romantic dinner. Sources said that they look very happy together.
Now, this piece of news won't go down well with Dhoni because he has a huge crush on her and had even expressed his feeling for her. Deepika -Yuvraj affair would surely hurt Dhoni and even cost their friendship. And this would adversely affect Indian cricket. Well, the ball is with Deepika at the moment