TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Thursday, November 22, 2007
The war of words between the Om Shanti Om and Saawariya camps just got heated up. Now the actresses are taking a dig at each other. At a recent press conference Deepika Padukone categorically remarked that she could not be compared to Sonam Kapoor as she did not have a Bollywood background and had achieved everything on her own.
The Om Shanti Om clearly hinting that Sonam Kapoor is in Bollywood just because of her father Anil Kapoor's reputation. There is buzz around the industry that both the debutants are not too fond of each other and one of the reasons for this is Sonam's Saawariya costar Ranbir Kapoor. Both the actresses are being associated with the Kapoor scion. Only time will tell who has the final laugh, for the moment its a full scale war between the two