TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
By: Raymond Ronamai
Friday, November 30, 2007
Everybody associated with the making of Om Shanti Om must be happy that the film has done pretty well. But the ultimate winner is not Shahrukh Khan or Farah Khan but debutante Deepika Padukone, the Peacock of Bollywood. Filmmakers and actors are making a beeline to work with her. Now, the grapevine is abuzz with the news that she has raised her fee by a whopping margin.
Well, Deepika has caught the attention of the filmmakers. The likes of Salman Khan and Saif Ali Khan are keen to work with her. Owing to the sudden raise in popularity, she is said to have hiked her fee by a whopping amount but the exact amount is not known.
Well, the actress is making hay while the sun shines!