TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Abid, Glamsham
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Here is something interesting about the get-up in which Deepika Padukone, the leading lady of Farah Khan's upcoming Om Shanti Om will be
seen in the much awaited movie.
As per Farah, she choose Deepika because she found her looks and body structure quite similar to the heroines of the 70's, an essential requirement
of the first half of Om Shanti Om. Farah adds that Deepika has also been given the Humjoli ( 1970) look of Leena Chandavarkar.
We cannot but agree with Farah because its obvious from the stills of Om Shanti Om, that the badminton racket, Shahrukh's white shoe
'Jumping Jack' (Jeetendra) appearance and also Deepika's uncanny resemblance to Leena, look straight out of the 'Dhal Gaya Din' Humjoli song!
For those who do not know, Leena Chandavarkar is one of the leading names of the psychedellic 70's. She later went on to marry the late Kishore Kumar in 1980. Sarfarosh (1985) with Jeetendra is one of her last appearances.