TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
By: Joginder Tuteja, IndiaFM
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Has Deepika Padukone's voice been dubbed in Om Shanti Om? Off late, there have been few murmurs around this making the rounds though no official statement had been made in this regard.
However, it is not uncommon to hear something like this, whether it is truth or a lie. While rumors like these are sometimes fed to media by those having vested interests and who are experts in grapevine, in some instances they can also be true. There have been instances in the past when a professional artist has dubbed for a newcomer in his/her first film, most recently for Muzammil Ibrahim in Dhokha.
Questions are many. Whether some other woman has indeed dubbed for Deepika? If so, have the services of the same lady sought for both the 70s and the current times? Why couldn't Deepika herself be entrusted with this responsibility? Last but not the least, if indeed someone else has dubbed for Deepika, has she taken it in the right spirit?
To put all rumors to rest and get the right answers, we decided to contact the woman at the hot seat and seek clarification.
"Where do you get to hear all such rubbish stories", Farah shoots back the moment first of the questions is hurled at her, "The film has been shot in sync sound so there is no question of any dubbing at all."