- What MS Dhoni And Karan Johar Said About Kaaka Muttai?
- Biopic On MS Dhoni Gets Sealed At Rs 80 Crores?
- MS Dhoni's Biopic In Bollywood To Be Shelved
- When Dhoni Pleasantly Surprised Kapil On Comedy Nights' Sets!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni's spicy comments on Poonam Pandey
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni sharing screen with John Abraham!
By: Raymond Ronamai
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
So much has been written about the possible romance between Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Om Shanti Om heroine Deepika Padukone. But the grapevine is abuzz with the news that Deepika is seeing Dhoni's deputy Yuvraj Singh.
If Dhoni had invited Deepika to the recent T20 match between India and Australia, Deepika had flown all the way to Jaipur to watch Yuvi play against Pakistan. Sources said that they are going strong and that Deepika flew to the pink city in Gautam Singhania's private jet just to be with Yuvi. It is said that she went out with Yuvi for a long drive after the match, following by a romantic dinner.
Well, Dhoni must fuming with jealousy, as his dream girl has fallen into somebody's arms. He had earlier said that he had a crush on her.