TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Rumours are rife that UTV, director Vivek Agnihotri and John Abraham have decided to join hands to start the second part in the Goal series. It"ll be titled Goal 2. “That"s true," John Abraham informs, adding instantaneously, “It won"t start immediately. There has to be a sufficient gap between the first and second part."
Meanwhile, John has agreed to act in another film, a romantic-comedy, to be produced by UTV.