TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Rumours are rife that UTV, director Vivek Agnihotri and John Abraham have decided to join hands to start the second part in the Goal series. It"ll be titled Goal 2. “That"s true," John Abraham informs, adding instantaneously, “It won"t start immediately. There has to be a sufficient gap between the first and second part."
Meanwhile, John has agreed to act in another film, a romantic-comedy, to be produced by UTV.