TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Raymond Ronamai
Friday, October 26, 2007
First, Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni spilled the beans by expressing his admiration for actress Deepika Padukone, Shahrukh Khan's heroine in Om Shanti Om. This opened the Pandora's box – letting rumourmongers have their field day. Adding more fuel to the fire, Dhoni invited Deepika to the recent T20 cricket match against Australia and the actress was there on the stands, cheering the team to victory. Reacting to the skipper's comment that he has a crush on her, Deepika made a fitting reply saying that it flattered her. The 'Dhoni-Deepika affair' game began there. Now, Dhoni has spoken out to stump off all the rumours.
People have started linking whatever happens to Dhoni to Deepika. The grapevine is abuzz with the news that he has cut his trademark long mane because the actress doesn't want man with long hair. Knowing that people won't stop talking about him if he keeps silent, he has finally spoken out about his relationship with Deepika. He said that nothing is cooking between them and that the rumours were just the creation of the media. He clarified that he cut his hair because he has been growing it for the last three and a half years. It has to be recalled that Pakistan President Parvez Musharaf praised his mane during India's tour to Pakistan a couple of years ago.
Dhoni said that media has been linking him to different girls every month and therefore requested it to stick him to only one girl.
Well, will he be happy if he is linked to only one girl – Deepika Padukone? Over to Dhoni now!