TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
By: Raymond Ronamai
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni has shown both on and off the field that he is a man with a big heart. Besides hitting the ball hard on the field, he follows his heart off the field. He had the guts to invite his dream girl Deepika Padukone to the recent T20 match against Australia. The actress cheered on as Dhoni hit the winning six against the mighty Aussies. Now, the question is whether Deepika will invite Dhoni to the special screening of her debut film Om Shanti Om by director Farah Khan.
The Indian skipper had earlier asked actor Shahrukh Khan about the special screening of Om Shanti Om and had openly spoken about his feelings and admiration for its heroine Deepika Padukone. So, it looks like he will leave everything behind to see Deepika on the big screens if he is invited.
Now, the ball is with Deepika whether to heal Dhoni or leave him lonely!