TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Deepika Padukone seems to be dealing in boundaries at the moment. Her debut film Om Shanti Om is just about to be released and she has huge popularity among the members of Team India. Just two days after being spotted coming with Yuvraj Singh from a night club, Team India captain has revealed his wishes to make her his real girlfriend.
Dhoni went on to say that for the first time in his life he was trying to be close to a girl who seems to be Deepika Padukone. The cricketer had sent a special invitation to the actress for the T20 match in Mumbai. Deepika was spotted cheering Mahi's moves along with SRK and she even stood up from her seat when he received the trophy.
There has been huge speculations about his recent haircut which many say has got something to do with Deepika. Dhoni however denies such speculation and says he wanted to change his look and so he cut his hair to change his look.
It is to be seen whether Dhoni who had overtaken Yuvraj on the road to captaincy will emerge triumphant in this case too.