TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
There"s also a buzz that now he"s not part of the movie. Emraan who has just returned from a 45-day shooting schedule in South Africa for Jannat says, “As far as I know I am doing two films with Vishesh Films (Mahesh and Mukesh Bhatt) Jannat and Raaz 2."
The kissing star thinks that the sequel is delayed because the Bhatts and Mohit Suri were taking time to work on the script. “Once the script is approved, we will start shooting. As far as Bipasha is concerned, it"s her creative liberty and decision who she wants to work with. My life doesn"t stop with her not being a part of my films."
I don"t care
He claims he"s not disappointed that Bips is no longer part of the film, “I don"t care in the least who does Raaz 2. I am doing the film, I like my role and the film will do well with or without her!"
In the film, Emi will be seen lip-locking newcomer Sonal. The actor admits, “If that"s what my fans want that"s what they will get. Mohit made me kiss in Gangster in a public park full of kids and after that I told him he made me feel like a prostitute. Nothing can be worse than that. If the audience wants me to play the romantic guy who loves kissing, well, so be it."
In search of heaven
Emraan is charged about Jannat. “Jannat"s tagline says in search of heaven he found hell. It"s a love story and will go down well with the youth."
“Ten years ago Tehelka had exposed lots of cricket stars and dealt with match fixing. I play a crooked bookie someone who"s a small time street gambler who becomes a cricket bookie. It"s one of the most interesting characters I have played," adds the actor.
On the domestic front Emraan isn"t in a hurry to attain fatherhood, “I am still immature. I won"t be able to teach anybody anything till I have grown up," Emraan grins before signing off.