TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By: Sunil Noronha
Friday, July 27, 2007
Upcoming Deols sibling actress Esha Deol, the only deol sibling who has not been as successful on the screen, must be looking for aggressive roles that will establish the fact the she is as good a competitor as her competitors. And her career graph justifies that intention. She hasn't really had a movie talked about all that much. Most of them are the masala entertainers except for the one odd Just Married here and there which were not too successful either.
In an effort to turn the tables that hold her fortune, Esha has agreed to do an item number in Kumar Mangat's Sunday. Esha assumingly in a mood to really out beat her competitors insisted that the song be a faster number than Bipasha Basu's Omkara item number Beedi Jaalai le. When she heard it she was convinced that it was certainly hotter that Beedi Jaalai Le and it has her foot tapping since.
She has pretty much done enough of the masala entertainers. May its time she move towards serious cinema. Well, she certainly seems like she needs a Box Office scorcher before considering serious cinema. Maybe her answer to Beedi Jaalai Le will do the trick. All the best Esha.