TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
The new tattoo, which Esha Deol flaunted while shooting for the item song in Rohit Shetty's Sunday, is an Om. The actress has recently acquired it. But Esha adds, "The Om tattoo is incomplete and I am looking for suggestions on how to make it more elaborate. I had it done at Funky Monkey, Bandra. where I had done my Gayatri Mantra. I love doing tattoos and don't find them painful. Om and Gayatri Mantra are words I learnt as a child."
On my plate
Esha is currently shooting for Hijack with Shiney Ahuja and is sporting a new look. "The film, about a hijack, is being directed by ad filmmaker Kunal Shivdasani and has lots of action. I play an airhostess and have a totally new look styled by Shaahid Aamir."
Esha is excited about being directed by younger sister Ahana next year. "Ahana is taking her own time finalising the script. Well Ahana directs me in the house and calls the shots. She's a Leo and naturally bossy while I am a Scorpio. I am looking forward to mom's film that should start by the end of year."
Soon Esha will also start shooting for Mukesh Bhatt's Jannat with actor Emraan Hashmi. But her next release is Ram Gopal Varma's Darling. "I play a ghost in the film. I loved working with Ramu as there's so much to learn from him."
Then why didn't she do the Telugu version of Darling? "Ramu wasn't directing that version. It was too taxing to play a spirit. I got spooked while doing the role. After acting in Darling when I would get back home to sleep all alone I would feel weird. I didn't want to do the Telugu version as I am unfamiliar with the language."