TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
By: Raymond Ronamai
Wednesday, November 28, 200
It was reported that Esha Deol opted out of Mukesh Bhatt's film Jannat, in order to accommodate her dates to mother Hema Malini's production venture. But the truth is she was thrown out of the film. Reliable sources revealed that Mukesh was not happy with her after she lied to him.
It seems Esha called up Mukesh, requesting him to postpone the shooting of the film by a couple of weeks. She told him that she was unwell and that doctor advised her complete bed rest. The understanding filmmaker re-organised the film schedule but he came to know some shocking news about Esha from his daughter, who was in Goa.
She told him that Esha was partying at various night spots in Goa. Furious Mukesh then threw her out of the film for lying to him. It is also said that Hema Malini tried to convince him to take Esha back but failed.