TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
By: Raymond Ronamai
Wednesday, November 28, 200
It was reported that Esha Deol opted out of Mukesh Bhatt's film Jannat, in order to accommodate her dates to mother Hema Malini's production venture. But the truth is she was thrown out of the film. Reliable sources revealed that Mukesh was not happy with her after she lied to him.
It seems Esha called up Mukesh, requesting him to postpone the shooting of the film by a couple of weeks. She told him that she was unwell and that doctor advised her complete bed rest. The understanding filmmaker re-organised the film schedule but he came to know some shocking news about Esha from his daughter, who was in Goa.
She told him that Esha was partying at various night spots in Goa. Furious Mukesh then threw her out of the film for lying to him. It is also said that Hema Malini tried to convince him to take Esha back but failed.