TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Thursday, October 18, 2007
When Shahrukh Khan walks the ramp, he is bound to be the center of attention. But at a recently fashion event and party aimed to promote the Om Shanti Om clothing line in association with Shoppers Stop, it was director Farah Khan's husband Shirish Kunder who was under the spotlight because of his flirtatious behavior.
At the beginning of the party, Shirish played a doting husband posing for snaps beside Farah, who is expecting triplets soon. Sources say as the evening progressed, Shirish, who has also edited Om Shanti Om, got very drunk and was spotted flirting with some women at the party. Farah was so embarrassed that she promptly left the venue. But this did not deter Shirish. Sources say he continued fooling around, making passes and even kissing a girl.
When Shirish found all the cameras trained on him, he quickly got in control. Being a straightforward and firebrand woman, Farah surely won't take her husband's behaviour lightly. What is more shocking is that Shirish has a reputation of a very faithful husband. Whatever made him hammer a gaping hole in his goodwill.