- Farah Khan: Shirish Kunder More Dominating At Home
- Aurus Club Reopens After Shahrukh Khan-Shirish Kunder's Brawl
- Have Shahrukh Khan, Shirish Kunder Become Friends Again?
- Akshay's Joker 7 day collection lesser than ETT 1st day business
- Akshay Kumar's Joker turns disaster at overseas Box Office
- Shirish Kunder left Kick for other commitments: Salman Khan
Thursday, October 18, 2007
When Shahrukh Khan walks the ramp, he is bound to be the center of attention. But at a recently fashion event and party aimed to promote the Om Shanti Om clothing line in association with Shoppers Stop, it was director Farah Khan's husband Shirish Kunder who was under the spotlight because of his flirtatious behavior.
At the beginning of the party, Shirish played a doting husband posing for snaps beside Farah, who is expecting triplets soon. Sources say as the evening progressed, Shirish, who has also edited Om Shanti Om, got very drunk and was spotted flirting with some women at the party. Farah was so embarrassed that she promptly left the venue. But this did not deter Shirish. Sources say he continued fooling around, making passes and even kissing a girl.
When Shirish found all the cameras trained on him, he quickly got in control. Being a straightforward and firebrand woman, Farah surely won't take her husband's behaviour lightly. What is more shocking is that Shirish has a reputation of a very faithful husband. Whatever made him hammer a gaping hole in his goodwill.