TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Actress Geeta Basra had gone to Dubai on a holiday and was staying at Desert Rose Hotel. And a group of fans followed her while she was shopping, found out where she stayed and waited a whole day downstairs to meet her.
Geeta was surprised at the adulation more when she found out they are from Pakistan and had actually had her posters not just splashed in their rooms but had got their girlfriends to pierce their nose as well, after Geeta's character in Dil Diya Hai.
"I am just one film old and did not expect such fanfare," confesses Geeta. "It was really very sweet of them as Dil Diya Hai had not really set the cinema halls afire. I was really really touched by the adulation." The fans also gifted Geeta with a perfume, something that she cherishes.
Geeta posed some pictures and gave autographs and said thank you. But not before they had coffee and snacks. Indian hospitality still reigns on alien shores!
Uninvited for the Ash-Abhi wedding...
Mahima Chaudhary pregnant?