TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Along with acting tips, Aap Ka Surroor actress Hansikka Motwani is also learning how to tackle Mumbai rains.
The 1991-born Leo loves monsoon and getting drenched, but not if they send her schedules haywire. The waterlogging in Mumbai this year has disheartened many, but not this pretty teenager. "No second thoughts. I will always prefer to stay in Mumbai, be it any season," Hansikka said.
Diet-conscious that she is, pakoras and fried stuff are a strict no-no. Hansikka is more than contented with a steaming cup of coffee on a gloomy day.
Fortunately, she was home on July 26, the day heavy rains brought life to a standstill in the city. What's her preparation if there is a repeat of July 26? "Stay home to stay alive," she quips. Well said, Hansikka.