TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Hanuman Returns, the sequel of the animated film, Hanuman has backed out from its Diwali release. The reason apparently for this is said to be the lack of buyers.
When asked Percept CEO, Mr. Preet Bedi as to why the release date was shifted he mentioned that they wanted to avoid the competition from the biggies. “Hanuman Returns is a different film and we did not want it to get caught between the fights of big films like Saawariya and Om Shanti Om. However, we always wanted its release during holiday time so, Christmas would be an apt time for its release now since we couldn"t make it on Diwali" says Bedi.
Then what about the buzz that Hanuman Returnsis not getting any buyers? “As of now, we have not come in the market to sell it. The film Hanuman Returns is a stunning product and so, we don"t want to sell it in a rush. We would be organizing its first look in the first week of November. Thereafter, we will opt for the best distributors who will come our way" explains Bedi. But then the look of the film was revealed months ago and also the publicity brochures of the film were given out.
Hanuman Returns is directed by V G Samant under the banner of Percept Picture Company. The film will now release on December 28.