TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Sunil Noronha
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Hrithik Roshan"s to be Hollywood debut Kaafir is the star key to the larger western audience who are sure to lap him up with his good looks and his amazing body. The director of the project Stephen Gaghan – who has Syriana and Abandon to his credit – approached the star actor after watching his sizzling performances in Dhoom 2 and his performance in Lakshya.
The role that he has been approached for in the film is that of a Muslin who is called a Kaafir – which means unbeliever. But his father Veteran actor and director Rakesh Roshan has cautioned to see to it that the word Kaafir is not used because it may affect the Muslims who are hoping to see the star in the Hollywood flick. Looks like Hrithik has made a wise decision.