TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Thursday, January 11, 2007
After playing the part of a News reporter in the highly acclaimed Kabul Express John Abraham is back in Nikhil Advani's multi- starter Saalam-E-Ishq where he plays the part of a film editor.
John (Ashutosh) has been paired for the first time opposite Vidya Balan (Tehzeeb). She plays the role of a field reporter in the film. They play the part of a romantic couple who elope and get married, but things begin to change when Tehzeeb gets involved in a tragic accident putting Ashutosh's love to the ultimate test.
John being a news editor in the film rides cool looking bikes. Since he is known to be a bike enthusiast he personally went through all the bikes that were available. You might remember his Dhoom where he started a whole new biking experience for one and all. He eventually ordered a one of its kind 'Yamaha Dragster' for the film which was especially brought on the shoot by Yamaha for John.
Needless to say John must have had one joyride while shooting for this film.