TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
By: Raymond Ronamai
Friday, September 28, 2007
So much has been written about Bipasha Basu and John Abraham. It was reported that all was not well between the lovebirds following Bipasha's lip-lock with Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo at a party. Lots of rumours and speculations followed but the couple kept their silence. After staying away from limelight for sometime, they have started coming out together in the open. So, are they still together?
Well, the couple seem to be very much together if their recent outings are any indication. They came to the Indian Idol show together recently and their chemistry was wonderful. They looked like inseparable souls with great understanding for each other.
Meanwhile, Bipasha has given a strong hint that they are still seeing each other. She said that rumours would surround them as long as they are in the film industry. She added that one doesn't need to explain to someone who is close about everything that happens. The couple knows that speculations will die a slow death once they leave the film industry.
Well, the couple will be seen together in the film Goal, which is scheduled for release on November 23. Bipasha had earlier said that John taught her how to kick and score goals.