TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Excited about his new venture, John explained that he and his team will be launching JA accessories, like belts, caps, shoes along with the underwear line. The designs will be approved by John himself.
Claiming to have put down almost all the offers pertaining to underwear advertisements, John added that he will certainly be the model for John Essentials, not for money but for the immense pride that he feels for his brand. He also revealed about the vast collection of women wears from jeans, pedal pushers to racer backs and halter necks are available in 17 stores all over India.
John wants JA line to be niche which stand for well-travelled, classic, retro and very James Dean in terms of look. Well, no matter how niche he wants it to be, with style icon John selling his brand of products, everyone will wish to own it.