TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Excited about his new venture, John explained that he and his team will be launching JA accessories, like belts, caps, shoes along with the underwear line. The designs will be approved by John himself.
Claiming to have put down almost all the offers pertaining to underwear advertisements, John added that he will certainly be the model for John Essentials, not for money but for the immense pride that he feels for his brand. He also revealed about the vast collection of women wears from jeans, pedal pushers to racer backs and halter necks are available in 17 stores all over India.
John wants JA line to be niche which stand for well-travelled, classic, retro and very James Dean in terms of look. Well, no matter how niche he wants it to be, with style icon John selling his brand of products, everyone will wish to own it.