TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Tuesday, 27, November, 2007
John Abraham is following Shahrukh Khan"s footsteps. While SRK set a precedent vis-a-vis the promotion of Om Shanti Om, John is also going that extra mile to promote his new film Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal. Last week, the actor flew to London [Monday] to spread the word, the next stop was Dubai [Wednesday] to partake in the Dubai premiere, thereafter it was Mumbai [Thursday] for the Mumbai premiere, the next morning it was New Delhi for a special screening, then Goa and subsequently, Pune [mingled with the moviegoers at E Square multiplex].
At E Square, Pune, John threw more than 50 footballs -- with his signature on each ball -- at the overjoyed audience. “The crowd went berserk. The penultimate 25 minutes have caught on in a big way," an elated John informs me. The promotion doesn"t end there. John is visiting various cities next to promote the film: Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad and Pune [once again].
“John"s dedication and his interest in marketing the film makes me wonder if he has joined our [UTV] marketing team," UTV Vice President Siddharth Roy Kapur beams with joy. That"s a wonderful compliment. Wish all actors were as enthu as SRK and John!