TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Tuesday, 27, November, 2007
John Abraham is following Shahrukh Khan"s footsteps. While SRK set a precedent vis-a-vis the promotion of Om Shanti Om, John is also going that extra mile to promote his new film Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal. Last week, the actor flew to London [Monday] to spread the word, the next stop was Dubai [Wednesday] to partake in the Dubai premiere, thereafter it was Mumbai [Thursday] for the Mumbai premiere, the next morning it was New Delhi for a special screening, then Goa and subsequently, Pune [mingled with the moviegoers at E Square multiplex].
At E Square, Pune, John threw more than 50 footballs -- with his signature on each ball -- at the overjoyed audience. “The crowd went berserk. The penultimate 25 minutes have caught on in a big way," an elated John informs me. The promotion doesn"t end there. John is visiting various cities next to promote the film: Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad and Pune [once again].
“John"s dedication and his interest in marketing the film makes me wonder if he has joined our [UTV] marketing team," UTV Vice President Siddharth Roy Kapur beams with joy. That"s a wonderful compliment. Wish all actors were as enthu as SRK and John!