TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
By: Smitha Nambiar
Thursday, April 12, 2007
We have heard time and again that actresses in tinselville can never be great pals, but many of us refuse to accept that.
Now, two sizzling beauties - Kangana Ranaut and Celina Jaitley have proved that yet again!
Whoever saw the two on the sets of Shakalaka Boom Boom would tell you about the cold war between the actresses. From the looks of it, it is the reserved Kangana who had a problem with friendly Celina, and not the other way round. Kangana always thought that the unit including Director Suneel Darshan favoured Celina to her, and was quite upset about that.
If rumours are to be believed, Kangana often 'bitched' about Celina to her hairdresser in Himachali language probably thinking that Celina would not understand. She once addressed her as 'billi' meaning cat. Celina who happens to come from an army background knows many languages and was aware they spoke badly about her. However, Celina being what she is preferred to maintain a signified silence and remained friendly with all on the sets.
Kangana had problems with many of her co-actors before. It's high time that the actress starts behaving like a professional at least once in her lifetime!
Rakhi wants to go to Haridwar!
Media misses Ash-Abhi scene together