TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Subhash K. Jha IndiaFM
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
She's the power-house actress from Gangster and Woh Lamhe. But put her in a dancing shoes, and Kangana freezes. Ask Bobby Deol about it. "Not really. She's very good at the Indian steps. But she tends to get put off by the Western dancing. So while we were doing songs from Shaka Laka Boom Boom, she was uncomfortable."
Kangana kept stepping on Bobby's toes. "She even poked my eye during the dancing," laughed Bobby. "She's so tall! And yes, she kept stepping on my toes. But thank God she's so light-weight. Imagine what would happen to me if it was a heavy-weight heroine," Bobby laughs. "But seriously Kangana needs to get stronger. I kept telling her to have glucose between shots."
Bobby enjoys dancing. "I always have. It's a good form of release. But I don't go for the choreographed movement's as much as spontaneous moves. There're many movements that I still can't bring myself to do. For instance the pelvic gyration! It's become so routine now that it doesn't even look vulgar. But I can't do it! Likewise kissing scenes! Though I have said no to them so far, you never know about the future. My golden rule of living is never say never. That way you don't have to eat back your words."