TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Actors from Bollywood have always sought the help from astrologers and prayed to the Almighty whenever they got through rough patches in their lives.
Have a look at Big B's fingers. The rings are not mere adornments but they had been worn by the actor when he was on the verge of bankruptcy. Sanjay Dutt performed 'pujas' at Siddhi Vynayak temple when he was charged for involvement in the 1993 blasts case.
Joining the group is Kangna Ranaut. Though this young actress received praises and awards for her performances in Gangster and Woh Lamhe, her personal life has gone through a lot of rough patches.
Last year some miscreant threw acid on her sister's face and even she received such threats. It was a traumatic experience for her. Then there was this Aditya Pancholi incidence. There were rumors that they were having an affair and that Aditya had slapped her. "The Aditya Pancholi incident had caused a lot of trauma and pain for her," reveals a source close to Kangna.
In spite of all these mis-happenings, Kangna is coping with it with great resilience. "Fortunately for me, I had to shoot in a remote area near Chennai where there was no phone signal. It was the saving grace in my life because it allowed me the mental space to gather my wits," says Kangna.
"Her astrologer has said that last year her Saturn was very difficult on her and this year too it will be bad. Only a lot of 'pujas' will help her get rid of the troubles" revealed the source.
Hopefully thing will go her way and she has a better personal life after these 'pujas'
Priyanka's precious gift for her brother
Shah Rukh Khan fought a tiger!