TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
By: Abid, Glamsham
Thursday, November 29, 2007
The dew fresh, Manali (Himachal Pradesh) beauty, and now successful Bollywood actress, Kangana Ranaut, is essaying an important role in Madhur Bhandarkar's Fashion. While it was generally believed that Kangana would be playing the role of an over ambitious model and a rival to Priyanka Chopra (who plays the main lead), but that may not be the case.
As per the buzz, Kangana's character is likely to be inspired by well known model, Geetanjali Nagpal, who was the subject of much sanctimonious prose recently, as she was found wandering in a disheveled state, on the streets of New Delhi, a couple of months back.
Well Madhur, we are hopeful that you will be able to portray Geetanjali's character tastefully, as it will be sad if anyone tries to take mileage out of Geetanjali's tragedy.