- Manikarnika First Poster: Kangana Ranaut's Fierce Look As Rani Laxmi Bai Will Leave You Stunned!
- Kangana Ranaut Says She Is Least Interested In Joining Politics Because She Is Anyway Successful!
- Kangana Ranaut: Lynching In The Name Of Cows Is Wrong, You Feel Heartbroken At What's Going On
- Kangana Ranaut Goes The Aamir Khan Way; Demands Profit-sharing For Mental Hai Kya!
- Mental Hai Kya: Kangana Ranaut Says As A Celebrity It's Her Responsibility To Address This Subject
- Vogue Beauty Awards 2018 Winners: Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Janhvi Kapoor Win It Big!
By: Abid, Glamsham
Thursday, November 29, 2007
The dew fresh, Manali (Himachal Pradesh) beauty, and now successful Bollywood actress, Kangana Ranaut, is essaying an important role in Madhur Bhandarkar's Fashion. While it was generally believed that Kangana would be playing the role of an over ambitious model and a rival to Priyanka Chopra (who plays the main lead), but that may not be the case.
As per the buzz, Kangana's character is likely to be inspired by well known model, Geetanjali Nagpal, who was the subject of much sanctimonious prose recently, as she was found wandering in a disheveled state, on the streets of New Delhi, a couple of months back.
Well Madhur, we are hopeful that you will be able to portray Geetanjali's character tastefully, as it will be sad if anyone tries to take mileage out of Geetanjali's tragedy.