- Kapil Sharma To Return With A New Show On Sony TV!
- Good News For Kapilians! Kapil Sharma Decides To Take Charge Of His Life; Soon To Make A Comeback!
- When Kapil Sharma Made Fun Of Shatrughan Sinha On His Show & Sonakshi Sinha Had Reprimanded Him!
- Kapil Sharma’s Latest Picture Will Leave You Shocked! Is His Health Worrying The Fans?
- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
It's said - good acting is not all about expressions only, but also about your involvement with the portrayal. Seems like Kapil Sharma has taken these words bit too seriously!
You might get an idea of what we are referring by the incident that took place while Kapil was shooting for his film Jane Bhi Do Yaaron.
It so happened that there was a scene involving Kulraj Randhwa and Kapil Sharma, which required Kapil to react to Kulraaj's suicide attempt with intense emotions. Now, our talented actor was so engrossed in the scene that he shook Kulraj out of her suicide attempt so vigorously that she had bruises all over her arms. "When I am acting I get so passionate about my portrayal that I forget there are people around me. So, while shooting for that particular sequence, I was in fact touched by Kulraj's suicide attempt to the extent that I reacted so violently that she had bruises all over her arms," comments Kapil.
Now, call this some talent guys. Kapil who has earlier played a small role in his elder brother Anil Sharma's film Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyon, is leaving no stone unturned to win audiences with his next film in which he will be playing the lead role.