TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Thursday, October 18, 2007
It's said - good acting is not all about expressions only, but also about your involvement with the portrayal. Seems like Kapil Sharma has taken these words bit too seriously!
You might get an idea of what we are referring by the incident that took place while Kapil was shooting for his film Jane Bhi Do Yaaron.
It so happened that there was a scene involving Kulraj Randhwa and Kapil Sharma, which required Kapil to react to Kulraaj's suicide attempt with intense emotions. Now, our talented actor was so engrossed in the scene that he shook Kulraj out of her suicide attempt so vigorously that she had bruises all over her arms. "When I am acting I get so passionate about my portrayal that I forget there are people around me. So, while shooting for that particular sequence, I was in fact touched by Kulraj's suicide attempt to the extent that I reacted so violently that she had bruises all over her arms," comments Kapil.
Now, call this some talent guys. Kapil who has earlier played a small role in his elder brother Anil Sharma's film Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyon, is leaving no stone unturned to win audiences with his next film in which he will be playing the lead role.