TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Thursday, October 18, 2007
It's said - good acting is not all about expressions only, but also about your involvement with the portrayal. Seems like Kapil Sharma has taken these words bit too seriously!
You might get an idea of what we are referring by the incident that took place while Kapil was shooting for his film Jane Bhi Do Yaaron.
It so happened that there was a scene involving Kulraj Randhwa and Kapil Sharma, which required Kapil to react to Kulraaj's suicide attempt with intense emotions. Now, our talented actor was so engrossed in the scene that he shook Kulraj out of her suicide attempt so vigorously that she had bruises all over her arms. "When I am acting I get so passionate about my portrayal that I forget there are people around me. So, while shooting for that particular sequence, I was in fact touched by Kulraj's suicide attempt to the extent that I reacted so violently that she had bruises all over her arms," comments Kapil.
Now, call this some talent guys. Kapil who has earlier played a small role in his elder brother Anil Sharma's film Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyon, is leaving no stone unturned to win audiences with his next film in which he will be playing the lead role.