TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
When Kareena Kapoor and Amrita Arora started shooting for Ashtavinayak"s Golmaal Returns in Goa little did they know they would have so much fun! The two BFFs spent time bonding over the same yoga trainer and their diet.
Talking about it, Amrita says, “I"ve lost two kilos in the 10 days that I was there. After the shoot, Bebo and I would work out together and do early morning yoga. Kareena"s yoga trainer accompanies her everywhere. We would do cardio for one hour and then some weights. Bebo"s dietician Rujuta gives her a diet according to the place she shoots in. Like in Goa, she would have the Goan vegetarian curry, as Bebo is strictly veg, while I would have fish curry. Goan veg curry has less oil and salt. And we had Goan brown rice that is nutritious and low in calories."
Kareena joins in, “I learnt from my dietician that one should drink lots of water and eat every two hours. While drinking water flushes out the toxins, eating every two hours increases the metabolic rate. I am planning to whip myself into a trimmer shape before I leave for Egypt for my Tashan shoot in January next year."
Amrita adds, “Earlier I would never eat between meals, which was bad for my system. Now thanks to Kareena, my routine is much better. And we even dined at the Lobster Shack in the Taj Exotica. I had the grilled pomfret as fish is high in protein. This diet is fabulous and I plan on sticking to it. And it even has a cheat day once a week. Last time, Bebo and I ate chikki on that day and it was yuck!"
Kareena and Amrita plays sisters-in-law in the Rohit Shetty-directed Golmaal Returns. In the movie, Kareena is married to Ajay Devgan while Amrita plays his sister.