TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Kareena Kapoor is quite a confident and fearless lass when she comes in front of the camera. But a little birdie tells us how a certain celebrity managed to make the actress quite nervous on the sets of Ashtavinayak's Jab We Met, directed by Imtiaz Ali. The film has her ex boyfriend Shahid Kapoor in the lead.
Kareena was extremely nervous before the shoot of the song "Yeh ishq hai" at Manali as her former dance teacher Saroj Khan was to choreograph the number. She was spotted pacing the sets apprehensive of what her teacher would say about her dancing skills.
But all that changed once the shoot kicked off. In fact, Kareena enjoyed herself to the hilt and performed in full flair. Needless to say, Sarojji was quite proud of her student.