TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
After having declared that her marriage with producer Bradley M. Listermann is over, small-time actress Kashmira Shah has already moved onto another man and fallen head-over-heels for him. The lucky man here is Govinda's nephew Krishna Abhisekh. Kashmira is evidently smitten by him for she has been heard praising him all the time. In an interview Kashmira Shah had said that where Brad had understood her till a certain point, Krishna understands her completely.
However, the bad news is that neither Govinda nor Krishna's other immediate family members approve the relationship. Therefore, we will just have to wait, and watch to what extent the relationship works out.
Until then Kashmira, with a new man in her arms, seems to be on the roll. The former Big Boss participant will now be seen in My Bollywood Bride which is produced by her ex-husband Brad. The movie is about a foreigner Alex, played by Jason Lewis, who has fallen in love with the star from Bollywood Reena played by Kashmira Shah. She will also be seen playing a dance trainer in Rajat Kapoor's Holiday.
Hrithik is not dancing at sangeet
Saif comes to Rosa's rescue