TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
In fact, she said that she loves working with Akshay and that they look good together. She seemed to have great time working with him in Welcome. She revealed that she slapped him tight on the face once during the shooting of the film. It so seemed Akshay told her to slap her hard during the shooting of a sequence, as he was tired of retakes. She slapped him hard but he took it like a hero.
Ironically, Salman is said to be not happy with Katrina's close rapport with her co stars especially Akshay Kumar, as they look hot together. Meanwhile, Katrina's career is on a new high at the moment with a few projects on hand. She has a long list of films lined up like Abbas Mastan's Race, Subhash Ghai's Yuvraj, Yash Raj's film and Vipul Shah's Singh is Kinng.