TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
She has handsome hunk Salman Khan for boyfriend, has worked with the evergreen Big B, the charismatic Bacchan Junior and actionman Akshay Kumar. But Katrina Kaif still has a secret wish - that of working with Hrithik Roshan.
But with Hum Ko Dewana Kar Gaye with Akshay and Ram Gopal Varma's Sholay remake at hand, she has to wait for some time before she can be paired on screen opposite Hrithik.
In the meantime, what she can do is polish her Hindi a bit. Though the language is not a big problem in films, she says, it sure is tough in everyday life. After all, wouldn't it be nice if she expresses her admiration for Hrithik in Hindi, instead of the accented English.