TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- How To Use Essential Oils For Skin Care?
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
The leading lady Katrina has only good things to say about these two topnotch actors. She says that she found Nana Patekar extremely affectionate, as he treated her just like his daughter.
However, it was the still young at heart Anil Kapoor who really impressed Katrina. And she spoke a lot about her co-star of Humko Deewana Kar Gaye (2006) and Welcome. The successful model-turned-actress discloses that even at the present stage of his career, Anil is extremely hardworking and a thorough professional. She adds that during the shooting of Welcome, Anil was always prepared beforehand and ready with his dialogues. In fact, he never gave up till the perfect shot was canned. Not only that, Katrina also got a lot of acting tips from the ever helpful Anil.
Here's hoping the best for Welcome and seeing more of the sophisticated Katrina and the ageless Anil Kapoor together.
|Akki, Kat in welcome|