- Film Writer Ravi Shankar Alok Dies After Jumping Off Mumbai Building, He Was Just 32
- This Photo Of Rajinikanth With Kaala Co-Stars Nana Patekar And Pankaj Tripathi Is Golden
- Kaala: 5 Biggest Takeaways From The Trailer Of Rajinikanth's Gangster-Drama
- Huma Qureshi: I Had To Give Auditions For Every Single Film I Did
- Nana Patekar Condemns Threats To Bhansali, Deepika
- Kapil Sharma Played Nana Patekar’s Servant In A Film; Was Seen In A Cameo In Punjabi Music Video!
The leading lady Katrina has only good things to say about these two topnotch actors. She says that she found Nana Patekar extremely affectionate, as he treated her just like his daughter.
However, it was the still young at heart Anil Kapoor who really impressed Katrina. And she spoke a lot about her co-star of Humko Deewana Kar Gaye (2006) and Welcome. The successful model-turned-actress discloses that even at the present stage of his career, Anil is extremely hardworking and a thorough professional. She adds that during the shooting of Welcome, Anil was always prepared beforehand and ready with his dialogues. In fact, he never gave up till the perfect shot was canned. Not only that, Katrina also got a lot of acting tips from the ever helpful Anil.
Here's hoping the best for Welcome and seeing more of the sophisticated Katrina and the ageless Anil Kapoor together.
|Akki, Kat in welcome|