TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Raymond Ronamai
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Kissing on screen has become a fashion today rather than something obscene. Moral police are no longer running after on-screen kissers. Like other actors, Kunal Kapoor also kisses actress Konkona Sen Sharma in the film Laaga Chunari Mein Daag. But unlike other nervous kissers, Kunal revealed that he is happy with his kiss with Konkona.
The actor said Konkona and he kissed well in the film in spite of the low temperature in Switzerland. It was his first on screen kiss. The film also features actors like Abhishek Bachchan, Rani Mukherjee and Jaya Bachchan in the lead roles.