- Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma Blame These Two Actors For Spreading Rumours About Them!
- Dhoom 4: Post Salman Khan's Exit, Will Shahrukh Khan Or Ranbir Kapoor Step Into His Shoes?
- Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju Wins 4 Awards At The Indian Film Festival Of Melbourne!
- Alia Bhatt Reacts To Her FALL-OUT With Katrina Kaif & Why Kat STOPPED Liking Her Pics On Instagram!
- Ayan Mukerji Birthday Special: 5 Times He Gave Us Solid Friendship Goals With Ranbir Kapoor
- Rajkumar Hirani On Sanju: If We Had To Whitewash Anyone, We Would Have Made Sanjay Mahatma Gandhi
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Harman Baweja's debut film Love Story 2050 was supposed to be released on December 21 this week. Now we suddenly hear it"s gone to next year.
Official reason given? "The special effects in this film are far too intricate. And we don't want to rush through it." But there's a far more valid and crucial reason for the postponement of the Baweja boy's debut. And it's got to do with the clutter of male debutantes this year.
Says a source, "No living year has had so many promising male newcomers. From Ruslaan Mumtaz in Mera Pehla Pehla Pyar and Muzammil Ibrahim in Dhokha to Neil Mukesh in Johnny Gaddaar and of course Ranbir Kapoor who will make his debut with Saawariya. Naturally, Harman didn't want to come in this crowd of distinguished debutants. Next year is expected to be relatively quiet on the debutants' front." It was much for the same reason that Ashutosh Gowariker decided to come with his ambitious historical Jodhaa Akbar in 2008. With Saawariya, Chak De India, Taare Zameen Par expected to sweep the awards there was no point in losing out on the awards by releasing this year.