TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Friday, October 12, 2007
Madhur Bhandarkar has had enough women in his life… rather professional life. After giving Bollywood some really convincing woman protagonists, the award-winning film-maker is now on the lookout for a strong male lead for his next film.
Madhur's ongoing project is "Fashion", a film that takes a critical view of the fashion industry. This film, too, is woman-oriented. Apparently, the director doesn't want to be typecast as a film-maker who is stuck with female-dominated scripts, though the latter have brought him much recognition from the audiences and the industry.
While "Chandni Bar" was about Mumbai's underworld, "Page 3" dealt with the superficial lifestyles of the rich and famous. "Corporate" was a close look at how cut-throat competition at the workplace takes a toll. All of these Madhur's films were stories of women battling odds.