TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
As per the lady herself, this was one offer she could not refuse, as the role and the script (her priority) fitted in perfectly. Moreover, she has only fond memories of her previous association with the Yash Chopra's banner, as she had worked under his baton in Dil To Pagal Hai (1997).
While the above may qualify as one of the reasons, the main factor that clinched the issue was that Yash Raj have worked a lot with married actresses like Waheeda Rahman, Rakhee and recently Kajol. And more importantly all of them were successful (critically and commercially) in staging a fine comeback.
|Aaja Nachle trailer|