- Nirakazhcha to be dubbed in Italian
- Cinematographer Santhosh Sivan turns hero
- Why Did He Reject It? Salman Khan Was Supposed To Play Aishwarya Rai's Brother In Josh!
- Happy Birthday Kajol: Here's 5 Best Movies Of The Evergreen Actress
- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
As per the lady herself, this was one offer she could not refuse, as the role and the script (her priority) fitted in perfectly. Moreover, she has only fond memories of her previous association with the Yash Chopra's banner, as she had worked under his baton in Dil To Pagal Hai (1997).
While the above may qualify as one of the reasons, the main factor that clinched the issue was that Yash Raj have worked a lot with married actresses like Waheeda Rahman, Rakhee and recently Kajol. And more importantly all of them were successful (critically and commercially) in staging a fine comeback.
|Aaja Nachle trailer|