TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Upala KBR, Mid-Day
Monday, April 02, 2007
Bollywood is abuzz with rumours that Pardes gal Mahima Chaudhary, who has literally dropped off B-Town's radar, is secretly married and is even expecting a child.
Those in the know swear the actress has been flaunting a baby bump of late. Last heard, the actress was supposed to have secretly married a mystery man in the US.
On Thursday Mahima landed up at an event dressed in a loose salwar kameez, draping a big dupatta around herself.
Says a source, "There has been a strong buzz for the last three weeks that Mahima is pregnant. She's back in town and has been spotted at various events wearing loose baggy clothes."
When we called Mahima to check, she was attending a product launch in Delhi.
"I am not going to make any comments about whether I am married or pregnant. It's my personal life and I have always kept that private.
Even the last time I came back from America, people assumed I was pregnant. I had denied it then. This time, I am not going to comment," she says.
As for people speculating about her pregnancy because of pains she's been taking to cover her stomach at public events, she says, "They can speculate all they want. I am not giving a clarification."There's Hope
Mahima says she would rather talk about Tanuja Chandra's English language film Hope and a Little Sugar, which will be showcased at the International Women's Film Festival in Milan, Italy.
The film has also won accolades at the New York, Goa and Karachi film festivals.
"It's a very special film for me and very close to my heart.
When Tanuja told me it will be shown in Milan, I was thrilled," says Mahima.
Akki-Shilpa ex-romance gets ugly
Tigress Rakhi Sawant joins PETA