TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
If you were present at Mallika Sherawat's performance on New Year's at a suburban hotel in Mumbai, we can understand your disappointment. People who thronged into see Mallika ended up paying anywhere from Rs. 5000 to Rs 9000 for a miniscule 15 minute performance. Her show was supposed to be a whole 45 minutes for which she was paid a whopping Rs. 50 lakh.
Even in the 15 minutes, she seemed to be distracted and uncoordinated. Reason- she was upset that TV camera crews were allowed in the hotel as that was against her contract and she didn't want any part of her performance to be telecast anywhere. Word is now that Mallika plans to sue the hotel to an addition of Rs. 15 lakh for breach of contract.
Not a very happy beginning to this New Year.
When Mallika lost her temper...
Ash upsets the Pushkar priests