TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
By: Smitha Nambiar
Friday, February 02, 2007
Mallika's heart-racing perfomance on New Year's Eve at Mariott Hotel in Mumbai is giving her more problems than she had anticipated.
When the sizzling Bollywood actress won the deal to perform at the Mariott Hotel on New year's eve, many saw it as 'big leap', as Mallika was reportedly paid around Rs. 50 lakh for a mere 45 minute perfomance. But things went wrong with the television crew staying on at the show for more than the specified time mentioned by Mallika. The lady walked out of the show mid-way, and later accused the hotel for 'breach of contract'.
At that time little did Mallika know that she had created quite a sensation already, as the president of the Baroda Bar Association, Narendra Tiwari filed a complaint accusing actress Mallika Sherawat of engaging in prostitution!
Tiwari has furnished a few photographs as evidences against Mallika's indecent perfomance. In one of the pictures, Mallika is seen pulling down the trousers of a man on the stage while another one shows the man pulling it up.
Mallika might because of this be booked under section 8 of the Immoral Trafficking (Prevention) Act 1956 (ITPA). This apparently penalizes a prostitute for seducing or soliciting customers in a public place! Phew! That's a heavy price that Mallika has to pay!
Let's wait and watch as to how this story unfolds.....
Wedding Bells for Preity Zinta
Urmila, your eyes mesmerize