TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
Friday, January 05, 2007
A lot was talked before the Bollywood sizzling queen Mallika Sherawat performed at Mariott hotel in Mumbai. The performance was expected to be one of the best, and Mallika, all thought would sweep the audience! The lady was paid a whooping Rs 50 lakh for a mere 45-minute performance for this show. However, what happened was something that the organisers did not anticipate.
Mallika stormed out in the middle of her sizzling performance as she realized that her entire performance was being televised, which she claims, was breach of contract. Apparently, Mallika had agreed to only 10 seconds of her performance to be televised, which was to be used in news clippings. Instead the organisers allowed the TV cameras to shoot her entire dance show.
However, Ali Morani, the event organiser who got Mallika the 'dream contract' says that though he got her the deal, he was unaware of what happened afterwards.
Meanwhile, Mallika thinks she is completely justified in walking out in the midst of the show. When asked if she would refund the amount to the hotel, one of her friends answered that it were the hosts who breached the contract and hence Mallika has no plans to refund.
Well, well...one tends to wonder what a hi-fi performance it could have been if the actress had stayed through the 45 minutes in the glam-studded night.