TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Everything You Need To Know: 10 GB RAM, 5G Support And More
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Method Of Performing Ayudha Pooja
- Raj Thackeray Reacts To Tanushree Dutta's Allegations: Nana Is Indecent, But Can't Do Such A Thing
- BMW Unveils Their All-New X7 SUV — The First Seven-Seater BMW In History
- Danish Kaneria Admits Guilt After Six Years Of Denial In Essex Fixing Case
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
Friday, January 05, 2007
A lot was talked before the Bollywood sizzling queen Mallika Sherawat performed at Mariott hotel in Mumbai. The performance was expected to be one of the best, and Mallika, all thought would sweep the audience! The lady was paid a whooping Rs 50 lakh for a mere 45-minute performance for this show. However, what happened was something that the organisers did not anticipate.
Mallika stormed out in the middle of her sizzling performance as she realized that her entire performance was being televised, which she claims, was breach of contract. Apparently, Mallika had agreed to only 10 seconds of her performance to be televised, which was to be used in news clippings. Instead the organisers allowed the TV cameras to shoot her entire dance show.
However, Ali Morani, the event organiser who got Mallika the 'dream contract' says that though he got her the deal, he was unaware of what happened afterwards.
Meanwhile, Mallika thinks she is completely justified in walking out in the midst of the show. When asked if she would refund the amount to the hotel, one of her friends answered that it were the hosts who breached the contract and hence Mallika has no plans to refund.
Well, well...one tends to wonder what a hi-fi performance it could have been if the actress had stayed through the 45 minutes in the glam-studded night.